Los Angeles Accommodation
Each and every one of your needs will be met when staying at the Residence Inn by Marriott Beverly Hills*. Featuring 186 upscale suites that boast convenient touches you can see and feel, you will experience the energy of LA with the pace that you love at home. Spacious in size and rich in amenities, our Los Angeles accommodation allows you to relax comfortably like a Hollywood movie star and wake up renewed each day ready to explore more of Southern California. After perusing the shops of Rodeo Drive or visiting an amusement park, head back to your Beverly Hills hotel and enjoy the suite life. Conveniences like a full kitchen, plush couch that doubles as a sleeper sofa and digital safe to keep your belongings secure help you know that you made the right choice for your weekend getaway or business trip. Click here to book your stay with us today!
Click for floor plans: Studio, 1-Bedroom, 2-Bedroom
Our deluxe suites offer:
*A photo I.D. and credit card are required at check-in, even if reservation is pre-paid. Cash deposits are not accepted. Guests who cannot furnish a credit card at check-in will not be permitted to check in.
- Queen and King studios, 500 sq. ft.
- 1-bedroom suites, 550 sq. ft.
- 2-bedroom/2-bath suites, 820 sq. ft.
- Luxury bedding
- Down/feather pillows
- Paul Mitchell bath amenities
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Digital in-room safe, complimentary
- iHome alarm clock
- Sleeper sofa
- Separate living/sitting area
- Work desk with chair
- Jewish traditions accommodated
- Dining area with table and chairs
- Coffee maker/tea service
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Dual line telephone with voicemail
- 32" LCD TV with HDTV programming
- Complimentary HBO, CNN & ESPN
- Internet browser/WebTV
- Pay-per-view movies
- In-room dining
- 100% non-smoking suites
- ADA accessible suites
- Pet-friendly suites**
- PURE allergy-friendly suites
**A $100 cleaning fee will be added to your folio, plus $10 per day for one pet or $15 per day for two pets (all non-refundable). There is no charge for service animals listed under the Americans with Disabilities Act.