Upscale Beverly Hills Hotel
Winner of the 2016 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence!
An unparalleled Southern California destination, the Residence Inn by Marriott Beverly Hills is a full-service hotel just moments from Rodeo Drive, Century City, Downtown Los Angeles and Universal Studios. Brimming with convenient amenities and world-class service, our property is anything but average–valet parking and a gorgeous lobby make your arrival a pleasure, and our knowledgeable concierge team awaits your direction.
Click here for a video tour of our hotel.
Residence Inn by Marriott Beverly Hills is best known for its premier location. Learn more about the local attractions near our Rodeo Drive hotel. Additionally, our complimentary hot breakfast buffet and wireless Internet access gives us a definitive edge over every other property. Each of our beautiful suites boasts fully-equipped kitchens and separate living areas, making us truly the best choice out of all Los Angeles extended stay hotels. Whether you are having work done on your home or having guests in town for a holiday, family reunion or other special occasion, we provide all the comforts of home. Due to our close proximity to Cedars-Sinai, UCLA Medical Center, St. John's Hospital and other doctors' offices, many guests choose to stay with us while recovering from surgery or a medical procedure. Plus, if you are traveling with your furry friend, you will be delighted to know that our hotel is 100% pet-friendly.
- 8 floors, 186 suites, 100% smoke-free
- Complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the hotel
- Pets allowed**
- Full kitchen, living area & sleeper sofa
- 49" LCD TV with HDTV programming & digital safe in every suite
- Complimentary business center in the lobby
- Concierge service
- Complimentary shuttle service within 3-mile radius (7am-7pm, 7 days a week)
- 24-hour parking - valet $29; self $27 (per day, plus tax)
- On-site Hertz® Car Rental (Mon.-Sat.)
- Outdoor patio with grill, seating & umbrellas
- Free hot and cold breakfast buffet each day (M-F 6:30-9am; S/S 7-9:30am)
- Made-to-order omelettes available Monday - Friday
- Daily room service from Factor's Deli (7am-8pm)
- Grab and Go Market
- 920 square feet of total meeting space
- Meetings & events up to 80 guests
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- State-of-the-art audiovisual equipment including LCD projector, flat-screen TV, microphone & DVD/VCR player
- Catering services available
* All major credit/debit cards are accepted and are required upon check-in, along with a photo I.D, even if reservation is pre-paid. A minimum $250 hold will be placed on your card account at check-in. The hold amount will vary based on your length of stay and room rate, but will cover room charges, tax, and incidentals. Holds may not be released for 3-5 days or longer from the date of check-out at the discretion of your card issuer. Prepaid credit cards, temporary credit cards without a cardholder name, and cash will not be accepted as a deposit. Guests who cannot furnish a credit card at check-in will not be permitted to check in.
**A $100 cleaning fee will be added to your folio, plus $10 per day for one pet or $15 per day for two pets (all non-refundable). There is no charge for service animals listed under the Americans with Disabilities Act.